The stories in Insourced touch many peoples’ lives. We’d love to hear from you. Please share your experiences as they relate to the book: seeking care for a loved one in an under-served community in the US or abroad; applying to health professional school; being or working with foreign trained health workers; working as a health worker in an understaffed community or facility; working with communities left behind. Let us know what action you and your community are taking to address the various problems defined in Insources. We’d also appreciate reviews and suggestions.
- Innovative Highschool Nursing Program
- Concerned About Jobs in Your Community? What You Can Do To Help
- Atlantic Wire Lists “America’s Health Worker Mismatch” as “Five Best Friday Column”
- My New York Times Op-Ed Piece on Health Labor Markets
- Webinar on Innovative Financing of Health Professional Schools
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.